.

Thursday 25 July 2019

Learning Experience Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Learning Experience - Essay Example What is amazing is that the learnings from different courses seem to complement each other and I get to organize them into an integrated whole. This gives me much fulfillment. Of course, not everything was rosy. I have had my share of bumps and falls, but these failures were instrumental in helping me rise again and become more determined to get things right. Apart from my own personal goals, I am encouraged by my co-learners who share the same challenges and successes with me. In collaborating with them on some projects, social learning takes place and I get a peek at how their minds work and I harvest some ideas to enrich my thinking. I believe I likewise get to contribute my ideas and they benefit from them too. Together we learn problem-solving skills and patch up each other’s inabilities. It is no surprise that friendships were formed and solidified because of collaborative learning activities. Like in most University programs, communication skills are essential. Both my verbal and written communication skills were honed because of the requirements of the courses. I had to express myself clearly and fluently so I would be understood and to prove my skills to my mentors. My generation is fortunate enough to be in the age of technological advances. Research is much easier with the internet and online libraries. Information is readily available in one click of a key if one only knows where to retrieve it. Libraries are still great sources of helpful materials. The feel of books in my hands as I turn the pages makes me feel closer to the originator of the ideas, the author. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I could grow so much from an online program. Sitting in front of a computer with people of different time zones that come together for common study was unheard of, especially in my parents’ time. Nowadays, due to the

No comments:

Post a Comment