.

Wednesday 27 March 2019

John Lennon: Biography Essay -- essays research papers

John Lennon Biography     I, John Winston Lennon, was born in Liverpool, England in 1940. I wasthe founding member of a group called the Beatles, which was the nearly popularmusic group in the history of rock and pother (World Book 197). The groupincluded George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and myself. Weoriginally formed in 1958, but it wasnt until 1960 that we decided to nameourselves the Beatles (World Book 191). My philosophy of the Beatles was, "whenyou said it, it was crawly things when you evidence it, it was beat music (The NewBook of Knowledge 108).     I, along with Paul, wrote close to of the Beatles music. Songs that werewritten primarily by myself include "Help," "All You Need is Love," and "A Dayin the Life."(World Book 197). In 1970 we decided to break up for a number ofartistic, business, and personal reasons (World Book 190).     I, like the other source Beatles me mbers, continued to perform as a soloartist. Yoko Ono, whom I get married in 1969, became my partner (World Book 197).Yoko and I, being extremely opposed to the struggle, performed unitedly making peaceour theme (Rolling Stone 229). As our taste for war bittered, Yoko and I becameinvolved in many anti-war protests. We recorded "Give calm a Chance" in ourhotel room in Montreal, and I had it surge released (Rolling Stone 229). InJanuary of 1970 I wrote and recorded &qu...

No comments:

Post a Comment